Bonjour mes belles :)
I'm feeling melancholy and pensive, so I won't make it a long post of chatter... I'll just show you my eye of the day (something new for me) and the source of my inspiration. Hope you like this type of post :)
See more pix!
There's something very Tim Burton about these trees... they are dark yet they are light, simple yet complicated, flourishing yet somehow broken... Looking at this picture is almost like looking at a puzzle, yet there's no mystery to solve :)
I like to play with opposites, so I created a simple yet dramatic eye makeup look, inspired by the picture above. I wanted to capture the corrosion of the branches and the complexity of the color palette, but I didn't want to be too literal.
There's nothing like a stroll through the forest with the sun rays peeking through the dense trees
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils in Lime & Horse Raddish
- Coastal Scents 88 Matte Palette (matte green eyeshadows)
- NYX Secret World Palette (shimmery green eyeshadows)
- Urban Decay Deluxe Box Palette (Graffiti & Honey eyeshadows)
- NYX Glitter Cream Palette in Eden 02 (lime green glitter)
- NYX Liquid Eye Liner in Silver
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Forest Shimmer Ink
- Almay Intense i-Color Mascara in Emerald Green
- Ardell Wispies
Moi... By the Schuylkill River a la Ben Frankin :)
Do you like inspiration posts?
Maryam Maquillage © 2012. www.maryammaquillage.com