Salut les filles :))
Today, I'm reviewing some awesome nail stickers (foils) sent to me by my friends at KKcenterHK. This disco-ball inspired nail design is blingin', fabulous and oh-so-much fun--it literally screams for itself :))
Read more for the review + pix & nail tips!
Product & Description: Nail Patch #W014 Long-wear nail stickers
Advertisement: Nail Foils is a revolutionary, easy-to-use nail system that delivers unbelievably gorgeous nails in minutes
Application: Detailed instructions and application tips are printed on the back of the package.
Claim: 11 day wear; 100% shiny; zero drying time; zero smudging
Contents: 16 pieces of stickers for nails or toes
comes in a sealed package to preserve quality
- beautiful design and variety (from funky and metallic to neutral and wearable)
- wide selection of designs compared to similar products
- perfect for a quick nail "wardrobe change"
- easy to cut and customize
- fast & simple application
- comes with 6 extra stickers
- claims to last up to 11 days
- may bubble if applied incorrectly (see picture below)
- rough edges (can be smoothed with top coat)
MY TIPS & SUGGESTIONS FOR APPLICATION:
- take your time when smoothing out the sticker to minimize the appearance of bubbles
- file the nail tip downwards rather than side to side to keep the edge smooth
MY EXPERIENCE: Overall, I think these nail stickers are pretty darn handy, and I cannot wait to try on my next set! The shiny finish and metallic quality of these foils remind me of celeb favorite Minx nails and happens to be a terrific substitute and/or cheaper alternative to Minx. This product is suitable for anyone who likes nail art but isn't a nail artist... or anyone who doesn't have hours to spend on nails. Even though I love to do my own nail art, I would definitely keep these around for the times I need a quick nail "wardrobe change", as I did last night before heading to a semi-professional cocktail event. I particularly love the design of this set because it it equally fun and wearable at the same time. I felt absolutely comfortable wearing this style in a formal setting and will have no problem matching these nails to any outfit for the next few days. Stay tuned while I test the lasting quality of these--I will have my verdict in my next nail foil post :))
SPECIAL: Use my exclusive 10% off coupon good for any merchandise from the KKcenterHK website :)) This coupon ends February 28, 2012, so start shopping by clicking on the coupon link above. Don't forget to enter the code at checkout :))
These nails were made to match un verre du vin :))