Happy Friday mes amis!!
If you're a regular follower of my blog, then you remember that a couple of weeks ago, I reviewed some wonderful eyeshadows from an all Green makeup brand Zosimos Botanicals. I was so pleased with the quality of the shadows that one post was simply not enough and I decided to do another makeup look. My original "Rockin' Organix" look was quite conceptual and dramatic--I wanted to show that one can create an edgy makeup look using mineral eye shadows. This time, I'm featuring a very wearable, every day ensemble and something that even a makeup rookie can replicate. For a full review and description of the products and the brand, revisit my Rockin' Organix post or go to Zosimos' website for more info.
Read more for pix and deets!
I used the following products to create my pink & sweet simple organic makeup look:
- Zosimos Botanicals Eyeshadow Mineral Powder in Daylily (lid)
- Zosimos Botanicals Eyeshadow Mineral Powder in Redbud (crease, outer "V" & lower lash line)
- Zosimos Botanicals Eyeshadow Mineral Powder in Peony (brow bone)
- Zosimos Botanicals Eyeshadow Mineral Powder in Pink Hilite (inner corner and high point under brow)--all 4 eye shadows came from the minipinch set of 10 eyeshadows for brown eyes.
- Clinique brush-on cream liner in Black Honey (top lash liner)
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Whiskey (waterline)
- L'Oréal Telescopic Mascara in Blackest Black
- NYX lip liner in Soft Brown
- Revlon super lustrous creme lipstick in Coralberry (outer)
- Revlon super lustrous creme lipstick in Wink for Pink (inner)
If you're brown haired and brown eyed like me, try pairing a pink eye look with a pink pout for a sweet and girly ensemble perfect for every day. If you're lighter skinned, substitute the pink eye for a lavender and if you're darker, go for a bold magenta. For tips on how to apply mineral powder shadows, go to Rockin' Organix :))