Hello beauty lovers :))
Time for my weekly nail update!! This wintry nail design was envisioned by my papa and created by moi. My dad is a poster artist and graphic designer, so he's always giving me funky and original (nail) art ideas. This "snow tracks" nail design is simple and easy to create, but with enough interest to make someone look twice and appreciate your mani. Best part--it goes with everything!!
Read more for products, pix & deets :)
nail art so easy to paint that even my "other hand" came out perfect!
- Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Snow Me White
- Wild and Crazy Nail Enamel in Bobby Girl (pearly white color used over Snow Me White)
- Brucci Nail Hardener in Kathy's Baby Blues (baby blue color used for the accent nails)
To draw the birds' foot tracks, I used:
- Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Black
- Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Silver
MM Trivia Q: How many birds landed on my nails? :p