Salut mes belles! Today's look is a recreation of a gorgeous date night look I saw on Beautylish's resident beauty and mua Jasmine J. I hardly ever do makeup recreations, but this look was so stunning and the tutorial so well put together, that I simply couldn't resist! I wore this date night makeup last night while out and about, and also to my mom's bday dinner--needless to say, it was a great success :)) The face chart picture used for the collage is borrowed from the Beautylish tutorial, so go ahead and check out the original if you're interested in copying this look.
Keep reading to see more pix of my version!
Sultry purple and gold = truly a royal combo!
I used some similar EYE products to the original look, though not all the same:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NYX 10 Color eyeshadow palette in Jazz Night (2 lavender base shades)
- Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box Palette (Honey--center; Fishnet & Ransom--outer "V")
- Urban Decay Naked 2 palette(Tease--blending; Suspect--inner corner; Foxy--highlight under brow)
- Clinique brush-on cream liner in True Black
- Ardell lash accents #305
- Ultraflesh Gold Standard Mascara
- NYX glitter liner in Gold
For my FACE & LIPS, I used:
Click here or on the pic above to see Jasmine's awesome pictorial tutorial on Beautylish!
My recreation :) Voila!
Want more recreations? Send me your inspirations to MaryamMaquillage@gmail.com :)
Maryam Maquillage © 2012. www.maryammaquillage.com