Salut mes belles!! It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood and today's post is a quick EOTD (who else is thrown off by the daylight savings?) showcasing my gold and gray Sunday eye makeup look. On a bright, cheerful, "daylight-saving" day like today, I love to wear shimmery gold eye shadows to reflect the sunlight and bounce off the rays on to everyone I lay my eyes on! I have a busy fun-filled day lined up ahead of me, so this is my perfect playful look to transition me from daytime to party-time!
- Urban Decay original primer potion
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Honey(lid, inner corner)
- Rimmel eyeshadow quad in Smokey Noir(gray--crease, lower lash line; black--outer "V")
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Tease(blending)
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Foxy(highlight under brow)
- Clinique cream liner in True Black
- Ardell lash accents in 305
- L'Oréal Voluminous mascara in Carbon Black
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MY "EYE OF THE TROPICS" Look on Makeupbee: (if you're already a member of Makeupbee, just click on one of the of the links below and hit LIKE so it turns pink)
1. Log in to themakeupbee.com
2. Go to Current Competition: Bee Colorful
3. Vote by Liking my look "Eye of the Tropics"
Thanks a BEE-LLION!!!
Maryam Maquillage © 2012. www.maryammaquillage.com