Salut mes amis!! September's Glossybox is here and it may just be the pinkest, prettiest and glossiest box yet! This month's "Fall Forward" theme features five innovative and multi-tasking products that not only perfect, but also enrich and pamper your beauty routine. This month's box offers three full sized items and let's face it -- three out of five ain't bad!!!
Read more for deets!
1. GKHair Moisturizing Shampoo -- deluxe sample
- Global Keratin Hair Taming System with Juvexin is scientifically proven to protect and restore hair back to its youthful state. Juvexin is a protein compound that claims to protect the hair, making it more manageable and frizz-free for up to five months.
- Aside from its fresh, fantastic smell, this breakthrough, technologically-advanced shampoo is really impressive. After using it only once, I found my hair significantly softer and smoother to the touch.
2. GKHair Moisturizing Conditioner -- deluxe sample
- My ends are generally very dry and tangle quite easily, forcing me to have to brush my hair every couple of hours; but with these products, I simply didn't have the need to. This protein enriched conditioner felt creamy and nourishing, leaving my hair so light and silky -- days later and I still can't stop touching it!!
- Thanks to Glossybox, I've discovered another fabulous shampoo / conditioner combo and am super impressed with the results.
3. Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water -- full size
- Made with mineral-rich Japanese hot spring water, this best-selling multi-tasker is infused with six essential herbs to protect and nurture skin. In a single sweep, it gently removes makeup and skin's toughest impurities.
- As a beauty blogger, I tend to have a lot of makeup changes, so I'm very happy to find this useful product in this month's Glossybox. The formula of Koh Gen Do spa water / makeup remover is very unique -- neither oily, nor soapy -- most closely resembling the feel of pure water. I love using it to remove my eye makeup and freshen the skin after makeup wear. This is a great product that I could only have discovered through Glossybox!
4. Kryolan for Glossybox Moisture Rich Lipstick in GLOSSY Pink -- full size
- AWESOME ALERT!!! This ultra rich and creamy lipstick is packed with Vitamin E to stimulate and hydrate the lips, while the perfect shade of glossy pink is flattering and complimentary to every skin tone there is!
- Leave it to the dynamic duo to create the world's most gorgeous neutral pink lipstick! Dear Kryolan & Glossybox, I love you and I love this lipstick! Thank you & Bisous!
5. Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 -- full size
- Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, Glossybox seals the deal for September with Missha legendary BB Cream. If you hadn't heard of it by now, you're living under a rock, because this BB Cream is the Mother of all BB Creams. Hailing from Korea, this Blemish Balm (BB) is a powerhouse for the face. The multi-functional cream provides coverage and protection from the elements, while moisturizing and soothing the skin. A favorite all over Asia, this miracle worker is making its way to the West, quickly gaining a cult following that rivals any other.
- Available in five shades, this BB Cream is a must-have. I already own shade #27 (Honey Beige), and was ecstatic to receive shade #31 (Golden Beige), which is a better fit. Shade #27 is perfect for light Asian skin, and is more yellow based, while shade #31 is warmer, darker and is a better fit for tan skin. Although shade #31 is more red than my skin tone, the intensity is a good match. Here is a swatch of both on my wrist.
I'm Wearing: Missha BB Cream #31; Kryolan for Glossybox lipstick in Glossy Pink &
Glossybox Pink Ribbon :))
VERDICT: September's Glossybox is about as impressive as each of its individual items. With three full size products and two deluxe samples, this month's edition is well worth the $21/mo. subscription fee. With star players like Missha Bb Cream (valued at $30), Kryolan lipstick ($14) and Koh Gen Do Spa Water ($13), this subscription beauty sampling service is unbeatable in terms of value, range and luxury. I highly recommend Glossybox to anyone looking to try new, innovative and prestigious beauty products.
*The product/s in this post were sent for my consideration and review. The opinion stated is 100% my own.
Maryam Maquillage © 2012. www.maryammaquillage.com