Read more & check out the tutorial!
The Brow Genius Kit includes:
- Brow Wiz Loose Powder in Medium Ash or Brunette
- Beauty Genius Clear Waterproofing Gel -- can transform any loose powder into waterproof paste
- Double-ended brush / spoolie
- Sprinkle one or two taps of brow wiz onto a clean smooth surface.
- Swipe the brush over one side of the Beauty Genius applicator.
- Mix the powder and the waterproofing gel together to form a paste. Two taps of the brow wiz and one swipe of the beauty genius is a good amount for one brow application.
- Brush out the brow hairs in the direction of growth using the spoolie.
- Use the custom Brow Genius mixture to outline the shape of the brow.
- Fill in the sparse areas and gently fan the brush to create tiny strokes to resemble hair.
- Outline the brow arch and extend the tail of the brow, if needed.
- Brush out the brow to blend out any harsh lines.
Other Products Used
P. S. Don't forget to VOTE for Maryam Maquillage in Dinair's Digi Beauty Awards!! Your VOTE enters you to win a brand new Dinair Airbrush Kit and can help me win a trip to Hollywood! Thank you my beauties <3
*Voting ends February 26th, each participant is allowed two votes
*Some product/s in this post were sent for my consideration and review. The opinion stated is 100% my own.
Maryam Maquillage © 2013. www.maryammaquillage.com