Smooches mes amis! It's a busy week for your mademoiselle, so today's post is quick and to the point: themed around Valentine's Day. I wore this lip/nails combo to the Vivienne Tam show at Fashion Week on Sunday, which I will cover in my next post, but for now I'll focus solely on my beauty attire aka my lips & nails. I wore this mani to represent my friends at Incoco who were doing the nails for the show and let me tell you -- this nailart was the talk of the town backstage! Way to go Incoco!! <3
Read more for pix & deets!
Take a closer peek at my official Valentine's Day mani. I'm wearing the following Incoco real nail polish appliqués:
- Incoco Real Nail Polish Appliqués in Sealed With A Kiss -- pink and magenta lip prints on pearl white
- Incoco Real Nail Polish Appliqués in Cherry Tips -- bright red cherry tips
- Incoco Real Nail Polish Appliqués in Cross My Heart -- xo's heart design on pearl white
- Incoco Real Nail Polish Appliqués in Ruby Shoes Tips -- ruby glitter tips (worn on the ring finger accent nail)
- Incoco Ready Set Gel! Kit -- one coat of Ready Set Gel! Top Coat to add shine and a 15 second cure under UV lamp to set the mani
Both Designer Appliqués are from Incoco's Valentine's Day Collection: Fairy Tale Ending and were designed by Incoco's graphic artist Jessica. Artists and graphic designers don't always get the recognition they deserve, so I'm giving Jessica all the credit for today's nail art. She is the creator, I'm just the executor :)
On My Lips, I'm wearing:
- Makeup Geek lipstick in Ravishing -- a stunning matte ruby red
- I can't express to you how impressed I am with Makeup Geek lipsticks. I applied this shade one time, in the early afternoon, and it looked perfectly fresh and lasted all the way into the evening hours. MUG lipstick in Ravishing was the perfect choice for backstage craze and made me feel totally glamorous at the show. Remember my Valentine's red lipstick list? Well, count this one as #11.
Here's a sneak peek of the Vivienne Tam show... more to come!
*Some product/s in this post were sent for my consideration and review. The opinion stated is 100% my own.
Maryam Maquillage © 2013. www.maryammaquillage.com