Bonjour mes belles! It's "Fantasy-Friday" and today's quick look is all about the Funky Florals! I can't express to you how tired I am of the cold weather, so my spring anticipation is overflowing into my makeup posts. I really want to start featuring more makeup art with a focus on creative & conceptual eye looks, so this one is sort of a warm up. Let me know what you think about this idea and feel free to share your creations and inspirations on my Facebook & Instagram pages :)
Read more for Products!
Did you guess it?
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper -- this is by far my favorite primer of all. The finish is completely smooth, velvety, and provides the perfect base for all types of eyeshadows.
- Lime Crime Palette d'Antoinette -- the quintessential Spring palette
- Absinthe-Minded e/s -- dusted on the entire lid as a base
- Lime Crime Uniliners (pictured) -- used to paint the flowers
- Lunar Sea (white)
- Lazuli (royal blue)
- Citreuse (chartreuse) -- used to line the top lash line and paint the bottom lashes
- Quill (shiny black)
- 6th Element (orange)
- Blue Milk (baby blue)
- Orchidaceous (lavender)
- Rhyme (gold) -- not pictured
- Reason (silver) -- not pictured
- U-Nuco Lashes #U5 -- these cute bead lashes are easy to DIY. All you need is a pair of spiky lashes, some clear lash glue, tweezers and a few beads. Voila!
- Born Pretty Store 6 Shape Silver Glitter Rhinestone Nail Art Decoration -- flower accents
- 10% Off Coupon: Maryam5W21
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Pencil in Medium Ash
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
Smooches from moi & the lovely Doe Deere!
*Some product/s in this post were sent for my consideration and review. The opinion stated is 100% my own.
Maryam Maquillage © 2013. www.maryammaquillage.com