Salut mes belles!! For today's Fantasy Friday installment, I'm featuring a few of the awesome new goodies from Dinair Airbrush Makeup, namely some cool stencils that helped me create this fierce cat-eye and leopard-lovin' lippies. This look took no time to complete and barely involved any effort -- it's perfect for those of us who subscribe to the "ain't nobody got time for that" philosophy... :) Dinair's easy-to-use stencils have made fantasy makeup attainable for everyone and saved so much time for MUA who specialize in makeup art! Genius!!
Read more for deets!
Leopard Lips "Makeup Art" How-To & Products Used:
- I started with clean, exfoliated, dry lips. For the base color, I used 2-3 drops of Dinair Airbrush Makeup in (Fantasy) Red -- a true primary red -- and sprayed the surface of my lips while keeping the the airbrush about an inch away from the skin. For this step, I sprayed the color free-hand, to keep the edge somewhat diffused (this makes the lips look fuller).
- TIP: To keep the coverage as even as possible, smile while you spray to stretch out the natural wrinkles in the lip tissue.
- TIP: While spraying on the design, I find that it helps to keep the lips in a natural position with a slight pucker.
- For the lid color, I used Harvest Pumpkin (Shimmer) Shade and Gold (Shimmer) Shade over the inner corner.
- Next, I applied the widest full eyeliner stencil over my top lash line and used Jet Black (Glamour) Shade to fill in the liner. To extend the outer wing even more, I added the second largest wing extension liner and filled it in using the same shade. I used the same stencil to extend the tail of my brow.
- TIP: These stencils are so easy to use that you can even incorporate them in your every day makeup using liquid liners and pigment shadows!
...and here's the finished Leopard Look, up close and personal :))
*Some product/s in this post were provided for my consideration and review. The opinion stated is 100% my own.
Maryam Maquillage © 2013. www.maryammaquillage.com