Bonjour mes amis!! Today's Fan Friday post is celebrating Glossybox -- my fave beauty subscription sampling service on the planet and its first birthday in the US with a special giveaway dedicated to all of you, my dear makeup lovers! I've been with Glossybox for exactly a year now and am so thankful to this amazing company for introducing me to some of my most loved beauty goodies. It was so hard to pick a favorites list, but for this special post only, I've narrowed it down to the top Glossy products that have made it to my arsenal and have become my staples.
Keep reading to check out my Glossy favorites & ENTER the GIVEAWAY!!!
1. Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Honour & Hex -- this versatile pencil liner is exactly as the name suggests, medium in its characteristics -- it is neither too soft nor too hard, nor too thick nor too thin, nor too dark nor too light. It is perfectly in the middle and is capable of both soft and hard, thick and thin, dark, light, diffused, precise, and is great for usage on the face, as well as on the body. I love to use the Chocolate Brown Honour to line my lids or lips, and create ombré effects like the one below. Hex, is a perfect nude that can be used on the waterline to help bring out the eyes and is also great for highlighting. Illamasqua's medium pencil has made it to my daily makeup bag and is a perfect tool for just about anything!
2. Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Gel Mask -- I rave about this product every chance I get and won't stop until every one of my readers has tried it (I even hosted a giveaway featuring this mask just last week), so here's another one: THIS MASK IS EVERYTHING! I love Missha makeup and skin care and this snail mask is probably my top pick. Yes, it does contain snail slime extract, but do not fear -- you'll quickly forget about the snails once you see the incredible effects. This miracle worker shows instant results, leaving your skin smoother, suppler and healthier in just one use. Glossybox is 100% responsible for introducing us, and we've since become besties. I can't live without Missha Snail Mask and recommend it to everyone who's looking to improve the condition and appearance of their skin. This mask is better than a facial, and has a huge celebrity following -- because it works.
3. Vincent Longo Lipstain SPF 15 Lipstick in Americana -- this perfect red lipstick from The Man Repeller edition of Glossybox has become my favorite for its lightweight, nourishing formula, punchy color and emollient texture that clings to the lips without bleeding over the lip line. This baby has a permanent residence in my daily makeup bag and is my favorite daytime red. It works for just about any occasion and is extremely flattering on most skin tones. I've already turned my mom onto Americana and she, too, is a fan!
4. OPI Liquid Sand Nail Lacquer in Can't Let Go -- shimmery, sparkly, sophisticated and... sandy!? Yes, this modern textured nail polish has a matte sandy finish, resulting in the most incredible, high fashion fingertips. The subtle sparkles in the polish give it a glamorous touch and the vibrant grape shade is all that is needed to take your mani from every day to exceptional. P. S. OPI Liquid Sand Nail Lacquers have a very forgiving formula, so they're also great for nail art, as seen in the pic above. This polish is a must- have for 2013 and if you haven't tried it yet, get out from underneath the rock and get yourself the whole collection. You'll thank me later :)
5. TIGI Cosmetics Glow Blush in Lovely -- my new favorite Glossy product, this baked blush is so addictive that I can't seem to put it down. I've literally been wearing it every day since receiving it in the April edition and I can't even relay to you how many compliments I've received. The blush gives a subtle, but noticeable glow from within effect that brightens the face and adds a youthful punch to the complexion. Because it is baked, it can be worn underneath or over your foundation and can double as eyeshadow or lip color. I can't wait to get more shades!! Click here to see how it looks on my face.
6. Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster -- an award winning product, the Truth Serum is like a daily vitamin for your face, helping to smooth out lines and wrinkles and preventing further skin damage. Loaded with antioxidants to fight off environmental aggressors and moisture-binding ingredients to keep your skin nourished and protected, this aromatic serum is absorbed instantly and penetrates to the deeper layers of the skin to provide long term results. Sensitive skin prone to irritation will benefit immensely from the calming properties of this oil-free serum. I love to use the Truth Serum post acne-breakouts -- it is one of a few products that actually work to balance the skin and restore the texture. P. S. This product isn't cheap and is priced well over the monthly subscription of Glossybox -- it's reason enough to subscribe!
And now, as a Special Birthday Giveaway, Glossybox is offering all my subscribers a chance to win and join in on the celebration! Together with luxury accessories brand Hudson + Bleecker, we are offering two winners an awesome prize package to fill with your favorite Glossy items!
TWO WINNERS will receive either:
- Hudson + Bleecker Vivant Poppy Pink in the Avion (cosmetic case + pochette) and mini dopp kit (large case)
- Hudson + Bleecker Labyrinth Turquoise in the Avion (cosmetic case + pochette) and mini dopp kit (large case)
These makeup cases, pochettes and dopp kits feature water-resistant coating and lining, flawless gold metal hardware, and are perfectly sized to travel and store your valuables in style, comfort and security.
Modeling my Hudson + Bleecker Vivant Poppy Pink cosmetic case & pochette and Labyrinth Turquoise Dopp Kit. Two winners will receive both products in one of the exclusive patterns.
*Some product/s in this post were sent for my consideration and review. The opinion stated is 100% my own.
Maryam Maquillage © 2013. www.maryammaquillage.com