Salut mes amis! It's Wearable Wednesday and for today's ready-to-wear makeup, I'm featuring a sparkly nude smokey look embellished with pink accents for an every day ensemble that's sure to turn heads! As you know, pink is one of my favorite colors and happens to look good on everyone -- it freshens up the complexion, gives the face a youthful glow and adds a playful touch to any makeup or outfit! For this look, I'm using the coveted NAKED 2 Palette from Urban Decay -- I know you love that one -- and a few goodies from Mary Kay, Anastasia and MAC.
Read more for tips & deets!
Products Used (EYES):
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- Suspect (lid)
- Pistol (outer lid)
- Bootycall (inner corner)
- Tease (crease & blending)
- Busted (outer "v" and lower lash line
- MAC reflects glitter in Reflects Gold
- Buxom Stay-There eyeshadow in Schnauzer (purple liner) or Lime Crime Orchidaceous
- Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid liner in Jet Black
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor Brow & Lash Tint "In The Pink" (lower lashes) -- so vibrant and colorful, this product is a must-have for the summer!
- House of Lashes falsies in "Hollywood Glam" -- natural looking lashes, great for adding length and volume to every day eye makeup
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Ash
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
NAKED 2 Nude Smokey Eye How-To:
- Prime the lids and allow a few seconds for the primer to set.
- Using a fluffy crease brush, apply Tease (plummy taupe) to the crease using windshield wiper motions. Focus the color on the outer corner and blend out any harsh lines using small circular motions.
- With a flat stiff brush, apply Suspect (shimmery nude) all over the lid, focusing on the center. Next, apply Pistol (shimmery greige) to the outer lid and blend the transition.
- Line the lower lash line and the outer v portion of the eye using Busted (smokey purple) and blend everything out with a fluffy brush.
- Apply Bootycall (shimmery pearl) to the inner corner using your pinky.
- Line the top lash line with a purple liner (Buxom Schnauzer) and follow with a thin line of black liquid liner closer to the lash line.
- Apply Anastasia Hypercolor Lash Tint "In The Pink" to the lower lashes and apply falsies. Optional: line the waterline with a nude liner and add translucent glitter to the lid.
My SKIN is Airbrushed using Dinair Airbrush Foundation in my custom mix (Honey Beige & Dark Golden Beige)
On My LIPS, I'm wearing:
On My LIPS, I'm wearing:
- NYX lip liner in Natural
- Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Pink Cherié -- I'm testing out these new MK lippies and so far I'm loving them. The formula is super moisturizing and creamy, and the colors are to die for! I love this medium pink Pink Cherié for every day!
In Case You Missed It... Here's my latest YouTube Tutorial featuring a romantic "Spring Fling" makeup look!
*Some product/s in this post were sent for my consideration and review. The opinion stated is 100% my own.
Maryam Maquillage © 2013. www.maryammaquillage.com