Salut mes belles!! It's time for another Lancome makeup look -- today, I'm going for a mix of flirty, sexy, and sultry with a twist of Diva on top. This "Rose Coquette" makeup look is easy to wear, takes only a few steps to achieve, plus it's flattering on all eye shapes and colors! Read on for my "pictorial-tutorial" step-by-step to learn about all the products, tools and techniques to help you get this pretty-in-pink makeup look :))
Read more for deets, tips & how-to!
Lancome Alber Elbaz LE Collection
If you aren't already obsessed with Lancome's amazing grade-A shadow palettes, luxurious mascaras and sleek, sophisticated packaging, there's now even more reason to swoon! This Summer, Lancome has teamed up with legendary designer Alber Elbaz to create a Limited Edition Lancome Show Collection featuring four of the brand's best-selling mascaras and Color Design 5 Shadow & Liner Palettes redesigned with collectable designer couture illustrated cases. Elbaz also added the ultimate accessory -- a line of false lashes in a whimsical case to complete his first-ever makeup collection.
- Lancome Show by Alber Elbaz LE Collection is available at all Lancome counters and Lancome.com starting June 15th; False lashes are available exclusively at Nordstrom
For today's look, I'm using Lancome Show by Alber Elbaz Color Design 5 Shadow & Liner Palette in Rose Coquette, plus Lancome Show Hypnose Star Mascara and Lancome Le Crayon Kohl in Black Coffee.
- Lancome Angle Shadow Brush #13 -- superior angled shadow brush; great for applying all-over color and highlighting
- Lancome Large Shadow Brush #11 -- dense eyeshadow brush that's perfect for patting on the lid color
- Lancome Blending Tip Brush #16 -- the perfect contouring, blending and crease-defining brush
Other Products Used:
"Rose Coquette" Smokey Pictorial-Tutorial
- Apply your primer and allow a few seconds for it to set. Line the entire eye with Lancome's soft kohl pencil in Black Coffee and outline the crease or where you want your crease to appear. To enhance my flatter eyes and low crease, I trace the shape a few mm's above my natural fold. Use the side of the pencil to thicken the shape and blend the color into the skin using your finger or a sponge applicator.
- With Lancome's #16 blending brush, apply the matte brown eyeshadow on top of the pencil, and blend out any harsh lines using small circular motions. This step dramatically enlarges the eyes.
- Apply the lightest pearl color to your brow bone using Lancome #13 brush and continue to blend any harsh edges.
- Using Lancome's #11 shadow brush, pat the pink shadow all over the empty space of the lid and highlight the inner corner. Flip over the brush and add the sparkly bronze shade to the outer third of the lid.
- Deepen the outer-v of the eye using the darkest shade in the palette on the #16 brush. Add the same shade to the outer third of the lower lash line.
- Curl your lashes and apply Lancome's Hypnose Star Mascara. Optional: Line the waterline with the Black Coffee kohl pencil to bring out the eyes -- this trick makes brown and hazel eyes look brighter and richer.
On my FACE, I'm wearing:
- Missha M Perfect BB Cream in #27 (Golden Beige)
- this BB cream is currently on a "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" promotion on Missha.com with all other items offered at 75% OFF -- I encourage you to take advantage of this sale, you won't regret it!!!
- Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Face Powder -- pore perfecting setting powder
On my LIPS, I'm wearing:
- NYX lipliner in Natural
- Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Soft Nude -- one of my favorite nudes for Smokey Eyes
- Beauty Addicts play lip gloss in Socialite
Pink Winks & Smooches ;)) xx
*Some product/s in this post were provided for my consideration and review. The opinion stated is 100% my own.
Maryam Maquillage © 2013. www.maryammaquillage.com