Hello my darlings & Happy Fourth of July!!! It feels like it's been a while since my last nail art post, so today's is special and celebratory. I'll make it a quickie for those of you in need of a last-minute patriotic mani -- this nail design is simple, to the point and can be completed in no time!
Read more for pictorial-tutorial!
American Flag Nail Art How-To:
- Apply your base coat and follow with one or two coats of red nail polish. Wait for the polish to dry.
- I'm using Lancome Vernis In Love in Rouge in Love
- I'm using Born Pretty Store striping tape
- I'm using Lancome Vernis In Love in Bleu de Flore
- I'm using Lancome Vernis In Love in Crystal Quartz
- I'm using Born Pretty Store rhinestones
*Some product/s in this post were provided for my consideration and review. The opinion stated is 100% my own.
Maryam Maquillage © 2013. www.maryammaquillage.com