Hello my darlings! It's Friday and I'm back with another, easy-breezy summer makeup look! Today, I'm proud to feature Tarte Cosmetics -- a phenomenal cruelty-free and vegan-friendly line that is hugely popular for its feel-good, high-performance natural products. Tarte is the perfect choice for summer makeup and today's look is all about embracing the natural beauty of summertime!
Read more for pix & deets :)
TARTE is always formulated without parabens, glutens, mineral oils & phthalates!
Products Used (Eyes / Brows):
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof cream eyeshadow in Slate (used as primer) -- not pictured
- Tarte Call of The Wild Amazonian Clay 8-Shadow Collector's Palette (center 4 eyeshadows used)
- Tarte skinny smolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Amazonite Blue
- This is quite probably the TOP waterproof liner I've used in recent history. What separates it from other waterproof liners is that it's extremely smooth and soft, yet completely smudge-proof and immovable. I can't rave enough about this product and am totally looking forward to getting the entire collection!
- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara -- lengthens, curls, volumizes and conditions the lashes with olive esters to treat the lashes.
- The short dense fibers of the wand are perfect for the lower lashes as well!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Medium Brown
- This waterproof brow mousse dries very quickly, so it's important to brush out the product before it has a chance to set. This is my first time using such a light shade on my black brow hairs (for a ready-to-wear look), but I kind of like the effect of my brows matching my actual hair :)
Other Products Used:
- Dose of Colors Lashes in Double Dose
- Lime Crime uniliner in Quill (Black) to disguise the lashes and add sharpness
This bright, easy look is my go-to for the summer and takes little to no time to put together. Turquoise liner looks amazing against all skin tones and eye colors, plus it brightens the complexion and adds a nice pop to every day makeup.
To replicate this look, start by defining the crease with a neutral taupe or plummy nude shade, then add a touch of shimmery nude to the center of the lid and highlight the inner corner with a pearly eyeshadow. If you have almond shaped eyes like me, add a bit of bronze eyeshadow to the outer corners of the eye to give it some dimension. Next, simply line the top lash line with Tarte Amazonian Clay waterproof liner in Amazonite Blue and wing out the outer corner. Apply mascara and false lashes (optional). Add a thin line of black liner over the lashes to disguise the band and to sharpen outer wing of the teal liner. Voila!
Products Used (Face):
- L'Occitane En Provence BB Cream in Medium
- Although I love the formula and coverage of this BB cream, the shade is too pink for my warm complexion, so I had to even it out with my Bare Minerals Mineral Foundation in Golden Medium.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface
- This famous award-winning amazonian clay blush is one of my all-time favorite products. The blush is extremely soft, smooth and pigmented, and the colors are to die for! I must get my hands on the entire collection :))
- Tarte Glamazon pure performance 12-hour lipstick in Bold (Coral)
- The name of the product says it all, though they should've added "perfection" to the mix! This pure-performance lipstick is ultra pigmented, long-wearing and vivid. I am literally obsessed with this Coral shade and cannot WAIT to get my hands on the entire collection! This baby is a serious a must-have. I highly recommend it!
Voila! My look for a Summer Friday :)
P. S. Have you entered my current giveaway?
Watch the video below for deets!
*Some product/s in this post were sent for my consideration and review. This is a sponsored giveaway. The opinion stated is 100% my own.
Maryam Maquillage © 2013. www.maryammaquillage.com