Good morning, afternoon & evening my loves! It's Sunday and I'm feeling beachy -- who's heading to the beach today? This makeup art was inspired by summertime and created "just because", for no special occasion. Read more for products used and more makeup art :)
If you follow my postings on the regular, then you know that SweetPea & Fay is one of my favorite indie makeup brands out there! I am completely obsessed with the unique shades and finishes of the "strangely wearable" blushes and I'm totally addicted to the brilliant formulas of the artisan crafted liquid lipsticks from the permanent line, which happen to be my favorite medium for lip art creations. Check out my thorough post and review here.
As you can imagine, I had very high expectations for SweetPea & Fay's Etui Spring Collection by Makeup Artist Lina Toro. Let me tell you -- this collection doesn't just deliver, it goes far beyond bringing the most otherworldly pigments, textures and colors! If you're looking to experiment with your makeup, get creative, or simply brighten up your color palette, this is the brand to turn to and Etui is as delightful as it sounds rolling off your tongue. Lina's Collection includes 5 brand new shades of liquid lipsticks (Lip Joules), 2 blushes (Cheek Glows) and 10 eyeshadows (Eye Chromas) featuring feel-good, vibrant colors in SweetPea & Fay's signature über-pigmented formulations.
For this makeup art, I used the following SweetPea & Fay Eye Chromas from the Etui Collection:
- Dive Bomber (water) -- aqua teal duochrome
- Riding High (lower lash line) -- light green
- Good Witch (sand) -- bright yellow with gold sparkles
- Skirts Ahoy! (sun) -- fire red
Other Products Used:
- Lime Crime eyeshadow helper (primer)
- NYX Cosmetics White Base
- used as a sticky base for the yellow eyeshadow
- Tarte skinny SmolderEyes Amazonian Clay Waterproof liner in Amazonite Blue
- used for drawing out the waves as a base for the blue eyeshadow, also used on the waterline
- Lime Crime Uniliners for detailing the outlines
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor Mascara in Electric Blue
- House of Lashes "Pixie Luxe" lashes
- Mehron black light activated makeup essential (B.L.A.M.E.) in Yellow
- used for the yellow dots (which also glow in the dark)
Show some love to:
P. S. There's only 3 DAYS LEFT to enter my HUGE Summer GIVEAWAY!!!
DON'T SNOOZE!! Watch the video below for details!!! Good Luck <3
*Some product/s in this post were sent for my consideration and review. The opinion stated is 100% my own.
Maryam Maquillage © 2013. www.maryammaquillage.com