Salut mes belles! Fall is officially here and I'm switching up my beauty and styling routine. The changing of the seasons is the best time to experiment with fashion and mix up new trends. This fall, I'm swaying from the typical earth tones and whipping out the cooler tones instead to complement the cloudier days and the darker nights. I'm letting down my hair, keeping it long, sleek and straight and I'm layering it up with separates. My color palette and overall style is sweet yet edgy, highlighted with accents of pink and doses of sharp edgy accessories.
Read more for deets!
Makeup: Part edgy, part sweet. Sharp, well defined eyes. Soft mauve lips. Contoured features highlighting the high points of the face. I'm using all Motives Cosmetics.
Hair: Sleek, straight, and super long.
- I'm wearing: Luxury for Princess Princess Super Deluxe Hair clip-in extensions in Chocolate Brown -- these Remy human hair extensions offer volume (220 grams) and length (22 inches), are easy to style and come in ten multi-faceted shades to guarantee a match.
Necklace: Personalized "Maryam" 925 Sterling Silver Arabic Name Necklace from Wow-imports.com
Vest: William Rast for Target
- Ash gray genuine leather
- Clasp closure
- Matte gold chain, hardware and studs
NAILS: Saw these nails completed using ImPRESS at the Katie Gallagher Fashion Week showcase and had to recreate them. The original idea was envision by key manicurist Casey Herman for Kiss.
- I used two different ImPRESS press-ons in medium length for the base nails (pale pink and black) and cut up two more color sets (gunmetal gray and shimmery pink) to create the diamond shapes and layer them for a gothic-girly feel. How's that for Gaga nails?!
On to ze maquillage!
EYES: "Sweet & Edgy" Pink and Black Smokey Cut-Crease How-to using all Motives Cosmetics:
- Apply Motives Eye Shadow Base all over the eye. Using a flat shadow brush, apply Heiress eyeshadow to the movable part of the lid and past the crease.
- Coupon Code to HB Beauty Bar: MaryamM10
- Motives Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation with SPF15 in Almond
- Motives Color Perfection Quad in Medium
- Motives Liquid Gold Shimmer
- Motives Pressed Bronzer in Miami Glow
Special Thanks to my Mr. Maquillage!
*Some product/s in this post were sent for my consideration and review. The opinion stated is 100% my own.
Maryam Maquillage © 2013. www.maryammaquillage.com