Salut mes belles! November is here and I'm eager to explore a new beauty theme for the month. Other than Thanksgiving (celebrated in the US) and Hanukkah falling on the same day this year, the remainder of the month is pretty much holiday-free, so I'm planning on featuring lots of ready-to-wear makeup looks to fit the theme of fall and prep for the major holiday season. Today's look is a classic and perfect for any occasion -- I'm including a lip tutorial, talking contouring and even showcasing some fashion.
Read more for pix & deets!
Being from Russia, I won't deny my obsession with leopard print. I've talked about it countless times and have devoted numerous posts to my leopard love, so I won't take up any more space about this topic. Y'all know I love me some leopard and I will never stop :)
- Leopard-block "Fierce Goddess" dress from My Sassy Bella -- I'm wearing size S
- "Like A Prayer" Clear Cross earrings from My Sassy Bella
Skin: Flawless and dewy using all Motives Cosmetics.
- Motives Cosmetics Liquid Powder Foundation in Almond -- this foundation is absolutely flawless and applies like mousse dessert. Apply with a sponge or your favorite foundation brush.
- Motives for Lala Color Perfection Quad in Medium -- used for minor contouring underneath the cheekbones. Remember, if you have prominent cheekbones like me, it is best to keep contouring to a minimum, if at all. I like to contour for occasional photography or bronzing purposes.
- Motives Cosmetics Liquid Gold Shimmer -- this highlighter is one of my favorites. It is easy to use and a little goes a long way. In this pic, I'm wearing just a few dots blended over the top os my cheekbones. This gives that "youthful glow" we're always seeking :)
Lips: So many of you have requested a red lip tutorial, so voila -- here it is! In this case, I'm going for Blood Orange.
- Line the lips using Lancome Le Lipstique in Scarlett and fill them in half way.
- Using the brush end of Le Lipstique, smudge and blend in the liner.
- If you're looking for an amazing matte red lip liner that doubles as lipstick, look no further!
Hair: I'm wearing my NEW fave extensions -- Bellami 100% Remy Human Hair 22 inch / 220 gram extensions in Dark Brown. These babies are super silky and comfortable to wear. The wefts are really thin and the clips are tiny and unnoticeable. In these pics, I'm wearing only 3 wefts for length -- how NATURAL looking are these?!
- Use the code "maryam" to get $5 off any set
Smooches my darlings!