Bonjour mes belles!! First and foremost, I want to congratulate all the winners of my three previous giveaways: Allee K. (winner of BK Unique Hair giveaway); Cecilia C., Catalina O. & Francette C. (winners of Missha giveaway) and Diana C. & Jennay G. (winners of Belletto Studio giveaway) -- enjoy your prizes girls!!!
Today's dramatic ensemble is inspired by my favorite winter theme "Russian Opulence" and is in turn introducing my next giveaway prize: Lancome "Joyeuses Fetes" Holiday Collection (used to create this makeup look). The Russian theme is very near and dear to my heart and what better way to celebrate it than with an awesome International Giveaway for you guys. Read more for details & giveaway raffle at the end of the post!!!
Dramatic, Avant Garde Cat Eye & Ombré Red Lips
The Look: inspired by Art Deco and the 1920's, filtered through a Russian "lens", executed with a touch of modern. Eyes: Sharp, shimmery, metallic cat eye. Lips: True Blue-Red Ombre. Cheeks: Light, pink flush. Sculpted features, brows.
Faux Fur Vest: Black Halo -- Thanks Milly!!
Earrings: The Fame Boutique
Products Used (SKIN):
- Motives Cosmetics Liquid to Powder Foundation in Almond (worn all over)
- Motives Cosmetics Liquid to Powder Foundation in Tender Beige (used to highlight the center of the face)
- Motives Full Coverage Photo Finish Powder in Neutral Medium (used to set the foundation)
- Motives Full Coverage Photo Finish Powder in Mocha (used to contour the nose, jawline and forehead)
- Lancome Blush Subtil Palette in Flush -- giveaway prize
Products Used (EYES)
- Motives Eye Shadow Base
- Lancome Le Crayon Kohl in Black Ebony (used to draw out the cat eye shape and base for the eyeshadow)
- Lancome Color Design Eyeshadow -- giveaway prize
- All That Shimmers (inner corner) -- silver shimmer
- All That Brightens (center top and bottom lid) -- golden taupe shimmer
- All That Sparkles (outer corner) -- gunmetal shimmer
- Lancome Artliner 24H in Black Diamond (top lash line and corners) -- giveaway prize
- Lancome Le Crayon Kohl in Blanc (used to clean up above the shadow line)
- Lancome Blush Subtil Palette in Flush (highlighter color used on brow bone) -- giveaway prize
- Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof in Bronze Riche (used on the waterline)
- LASHES: House of Lashes "Tigress"
- BROWS: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony
- Lancome Vernis in Love -- giveaway prize
- Etincelle D'Argent (gunmetal sandy sparkle)
- Etincelle De Neige (white sandy sparkle)
- Crystal Quartz (top coat)
- Lancome L'Absolu Rouge -- giveaway prize
- Absolute Rouge (center)
- Berry Noir (outer portion of lips)
and now... for the GIVEAWAY!!!
For my fourth Giveaway of the Season, I have teamed up with Lancome to give away the Joyeuses Fetes Holiday Collection for one INTERNATIONAL Winner!!! The winner will receive:
(Please Read Carefully)
- Open internationally, must provide country of residence in the raffle.
- Must be 18 years old to enter or have parent's permission.
- Must subscribe to Maryam Maquillage on YouTube, must follow Maryam Maquillage on Facebook and MaryamNYC on Instagram.
- Must follow Lancome on Instagram & Facebook.
- Additional entries increase your chances of winning and add up to a total of 20 entries.
- Each entry will be verified for accuracy and honesty.
- This giveaway ends January 18, 2014 at 12:00 AM EST.
- ONE international winner will be randomly chosen, announced and contacted on 1/18/14 after which, the winner has 48 hours to respond, otherwise a new winner will be chosen as a replacement, again at random.