|Palette Photo by Marino Photography|
Hello my darlings, Great news!! Our best-seller Motives Mavens ELEMENT Eyeshadow Palette is now back in stock and available for purchase!! To celebrate this, I've put together this Smokey, Romantic "Dusty Rose" date look and I can't wait for you to try it out for yourselves!!
Read more to get yours & to learn how it's done!
ELEMENT Eyeshadow Palette is the perfect compilation of neutral and rich shades in shimmery and matte finishes. The ELEMENT is a great on-the-go palette and is conveniently sized for travel. The eyeshadows are well-pigmented, velvety and easy to blend, resulting in countless soft and smokey looks for any occasion.
- Top Row Matte Shades:
- Birch -- vanilla cream
- Native -- sand brown
- Aubergine -- smokey plum
- Raven -- blackest black
- Bottom Row Shimmery Shades:
- Shell -- champagne
- Serene -- shimmery taupe
- Bordeaux -- shimmery wine
- Truffle -- chocolate brown with gold sparkles
Motives Mavens ELEMENT Palette "Dusty Rose" Smokey Eye Tutorial:
- Prime the lids with Motives Eye Shadow Base. Using a fluffy crease brush from Motives 15-piece pro brush set, apply a soft wash of “Native” eyeshadow to the crease using windshield wiper motions. This will serve as the transition shade.
- Using a large eyeshadow brush from the set, apply “Bordeaux” eyeshadow to the entire movable lid and slightly past the crease. Use the edge of the brush to blend “Bordeaux” with “Native”. Add the shade to the outer lower lash line.
- Flip the brush and apply “Shell” eyeshadow to the center of the lid, inner corner and directly under the brow arch.
- Apply “Raven” eyeshadow to the outer v portion of the eye using a fine detailing brush and creating a defined outer wing.
- Using “Birch” eyeshadow on a flat brush, “clean up” any harsh edges and soften the transition between the brow bone and crease.
- Optional: Line the top lash line with Motives liquid liner in Noir and add lash accents and mascara.
- My lashes: Flutter Lashes "Kim"
- use code MARYAMNYC for 20% OFF
Earrings: Fame Couture
- Motives Mavens SCULPT Series Cream Contouring Palette in FIRE -- "Ignite" shade to highlight, "Blaze" shade to contour, blended with beauty blender
- Motives Cosmetics Mineral Dual Powder Foundation -- used to set the contour
- Motives Cosmetics lip crayon in Neutral -- Use Code MARYAMNYC for free shipping
- Motives Cosmetics lip shine in Toasty Delight -- Use Code MARYAMNYC for free shipping
The Mavens in Action
|In our ELEMENT :) Photo by Marino Photography|
|with my beautiful Teni|
|with my gorgeous Ellarie|
|with my amazing Loren <3|