Happy St. Patrick's Day my Irish beauties & cuties and all who are celebrating!! I'm going all out with this over-the-top festive makeup, featuring clovers, shamrocks, Kelly green glitter and my best "Colin Farrell" brows lol... I'm using some of my favorite products for makeup art, read below for the full list and links!!!
Who's celebrating with me?!
- OCC creme colour concentrate in Grasshopper (used as base)
- Inglot gel liner 95 (used as gold base & on the waterline)
- Sweet Pea & Fay ETUI Collection eye chroma "Riding High" (lid & lower lash line)
- Lime Crime Chinadoll Palette: "Goldfish" & "Jade-o-Lade" shadows
- Lime Crime uniliners in Citreuse (clovers & lower lashes) & Rhyme (gold lash extensions)
- Ardency Inn modster liner smudged on the top lash line
- Motives Cosmetics "Karma" glitter
- Born Pretty Store green rhinestones (shamrocks)
- House of Lashes NEW "Heartbreaker" lashes (available