Hello gawjus!! Every summer, I go out and buy myself a pair of pink bottoms -- there's just something so fun and flirty about hot pink cigarette pants or a flouncy magenta skirt -- it makes me feel über girly and stylish!! This season, I'm keeping up with my tradition with these vibrant linen crop pants from Asos. I love these so much that I'm using them as my inspiration for today's outfit post and makeup look. It's a great little number for welcoming the summer with the long weekend!!
Read on for makeup tips, deets & more pix!
The Look: Clean, well-sculpted features accentuated with a soft brown smokey eye and long wispy golden lashes. Lips are glossy and vibrant to match the intensity of the outfit.
Products Used (FACE):
- Dinair Airbrush Foundation in Honey Beige
- Ofra Cosmetics 3D Mosaic Powder in Roman -- to contour
- Ofra Cosmetics 3D Edyptian Clay Bronzer -- shimmery shade to highlight
Products Used (EYES):
- NYX Adorable Palette
- Nude (transition), Dark Brown (crease), Medium Brown (blending), White (highlight / lid)
- NYX The Curve Liner
- Eyeko brow gel -- to finish brows
- Flutter Lashes "Christina" (blends collection)
- use code MARYAMNYC to get 20% OFF Lashes
Products Used (LIPS)
- Bellami 20" / 160 gr extensions in Dark Brown
- use code MARYAM to get a discount on any set
- NuMe Lustrum Set
- styled using 32mm barrel
Linen Top: Nasty Gal
Linen Pants: Asos
Shoes: Nasty Gal