Bonjour mes amis! I've got a new VIDEO TUTORIAL up on my YouTube channel: Maryam Maquillage and this one is all about summer makeup. I receive a lot of questions about how to keep makeup looking fresh in the hot weather months, so I put together this quick aqua liner tutorial filled with summer makeup tips. I hope you enjoy this video and please don't forget to comment, rate and subscribe! Merci <3
Read more for products, video & bonus face tutorial!
Earrings from My Sassy Bella
The Look: Bright, aqua liner, gold gold lids and a well defined crease. Skin is naturally flushed, but not overly shiny.
PRESS PLAY and let me know what you think!!
Don't forget to Comment, Rate and SUBSCRIBE :)
Products Used (in order of appearance):
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H (340N)
- Lancome Dual Finish Powder (345N)
- Lancome La Base Aquatique (#3)
- Lancome Color Design Del Liner (Black Fishnets)
- Lancome Brush #18
- Lancome Color Design Infinité 24H eyeshadow (Eternal Gold)
- Lancome Color Design Eyeshadow (Vintage)
- Lancome Brush #17
- Lancome Brush #24
- Lancome Color Design Del Liner (Dress-Up Teal)
- Lancome Le Curler
- Lancome Definicils Waterproof Mascara in Black
- Lancome Star Bronzer Palette
- Lancome Brush #1
- Lancome Brush #6
- Lancome Rouge In Love (Peche Passion)
- Lancome Rouge In Love (Fall In Rose)
LASHES: House of Lashes "Au Naturale"
Bonus: Sunkissed Face Tutorial!
- Hydrate: pat Genifique Serum and/or Bienfait Aqua Vital Lotion all over the skin and allow it to absorb.
- Perfect: apply Teint Idole Ultra 24H foundation over problem areas to smooth skin and cover any imperfections. Use brush #3 to stipple on the foundation and buff it out for a flawless, airbrushed finish.
- Bronze: dust Star Bronzer in Golden all over the face using brush #1, gradually adding more product to achieve the desired result.
- Define Eyes: use brush #17 to add the same bronzer to the eyes, instead of eyeshadow
- Blush: apply Blush Subtil in Tangerine Tint to the apples of the cheeks using brush #6
- Finish: add Definicils Mascara and Gloss in Love to complete the look.