Hey beauties!! Here's a little recap of what I wore last week for Sunday brunch. This look was inspired by one of my old looks from when I first started blogging and looking back I'm almost shocked at how much my makeup skills have improved since then lol... I decided to modernize the makeup by adding a stronger gradient and a fiercer wing, also pairing it with a current nude lip and highlighted skin.
Read more for deets, pix & OOTD!
The Look: Bright yellow lids, hot pink crease, strong winged liner and spiky criss-cross lashes complete the eye look. Brows are clean and groomed, but not overly drawn.
Products Used (EYES):
- NYX white base
- NYX hot singles eyeshadows in:
- STFU (lid)
- Spruce (inner lid)
- Pink Lady (crease / transition)
- Wild Orchid (crease / lower lash line)
- Too Faced Pretty Rebel Palette
- Totally Fetch (crease)
- Miss Sparkles (outer v / lower lash line)
- NYX Super Skinny Marker
- House of Lashes "Starlet" lashes
- BROWS: Sigma brow pencil in Elevate
Products Used (SKIN):
- Motives Mavens Sculpt Series Contouring Palette in "FIRE" to contour / highlight (use code MARYAMNYC to get FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE)
- Motives Cosmetics liquid to powder foundation in Almond
- Too Faced Snow Bunny Illuminizer (to set the highlight)
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (to set the contour)
Products Used (LIPS):
Bonus: Nail Art of the week!
I'm wearing Kiss Nail Dress in Lovebirds, topped with gel and cured in LED lamp
HAIR extensions: Bellami 20" / 160 gr extensions in Dark Brown
- use code MARYAM to get a discount on any set
JEWELRY: Rock Vanity Boutique
Skirt: Nasty Gal
Shoes: Nasty Gal
Happy Almost Weekend!!!