Hi beauties! Fall is approaching faster than ever, especially here in New York, and I'm so ready to amp up the volume and whip out the rich tone color palettes. This week, I'm in the mood for deep reds, burgundy and wine shades on the lips, as well as smoldering lash lines and high-drama cat eyes. In this post, you'll find a few of my favorite looks that I've worn throughout the last week or so, incorporating all my favorite fall trends, centered around the theme of High-Drama
fo' yo mama.
Read on for makeup & outfit details!
EYES: Dramatic cut-crease, shimmery lids, smoldering lash lines in a wash of soft ochre and cool blue accents.
Products Used: all Motives Cosmetics (use code MARYAMNYC to get FREE SHIPPING worldwide, can also be used on global.shop.com)
- Motives "Secret Moments" Palette
- Motives "Little Black Dress" gel liner
- Motives Mavens "The Element" Palette
- Raven -- used for blending
- Native -- used for blending
- Motives Glitter in "Diamond" -- used on the lid
- Lashes: House of Lashes "Pixie Luxe"
LIPS: Vampy, ravishing red ombré lips.
Products Used & How-to:
- Line the lips using Motives "Morning Coffee" lip crayon and blend towards the center of the mouth.
- Fill in the center of the mouth with Motives lip crayon in "Red Currant".
- Apply Motives for La La "Naughty" lipstick over the "Morning Coffee" liner.
- Apply Motives for La La "Manhattan" lipstick with a lip brush over the "Red Currant" liner and blend the transitions. VOILA!!!
OOTD: worn last Sunday for the Vegas Nay Stardust Tour, this ensemble sure got a lot of attention! I paired this outfit with a softer version of the makeup featured in this post and neutral glossy lips. Gold hardware completed the look!
- Top: Zara
- Pants: Asos
- Shoes: Pour La Victoire