Hello beauties! There's nothing that I love more than clean makeup, lustrous locks and a crisp outfit to celebrate the chilly season of Fall. In honor of "Pink October", a month-long campaign to bring awareness and help fight breast cancer, I've put together a classic pink and red makeup look that is easy to wear and replicate. In this post, you'll also find a recent OOTD with a contrasting pop of color that I wore to a semi-casual occasion. Let me know what you think of this look and leave your requests in the comments section!
Read more for pix, tips & deets:
Ze Look, Up-close & Personal
The Look: Clean, crisp, super-defined lines seen in brows, eyeliner & lips. Pink on the lids, red-hot on the lips, complete with flushed cheeks and well-sculpted features.
Products Used (SKIN):
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Primer
- Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation in Medium
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in Deep (used to contour and add warmth)
- Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay Blush in Flush
Products Used (EYES):
- NYX Cosmetics Adorable Palette (pink, nude, brown and dark brown shadows)
- NYX Cosmetics mousse liner in Epic Black
- Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay Mascara in Gifted
- LASHES: House of Lashes "Pixie Luxe"
- Essie Polish in "Madison Ave-Hue" (Barbie pink with silver sparkles)
- Sparitual Polish in "Uncharted" (magenta pearl used on tips)
- Nubar Nail Art pens in Gold Frost and Black
"Straight Hair Don't Care!" I'm wearing:
- Bellami Lilly Hair 20" / 260 gr extension in Dark Brown
- use promo code MARYAM for a discount!
Pop of Color Outfit of the Day:
Chambray Button-Down: J.Crew
Polka Dot T-Shirt: Uniqlo
Chartreuse Moto Pants: Zara
P. S. Have you seen my latest YouTube video?