Hi guys -- simple post today, focusing on neutral, flattering makeup fit for any occasion. I wore a variation of this look pretty much every day while in Vegas, it saved me a lot of prep time and made me feel rested and well put-together.
Read more for products & deets!
EYES: Neutral and sculpted with a hint of shimmer on lids, plus delicate winged liner and flattering lashes. I used:
- Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette
- Peanut Butter & Mousse eyeshadows on crease, Bon Bon & Caramel on the lid
- Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay gel liner
- LASHES: Eylure 126 Definition lashes
- BROWS: Anastasia Beverly Hill Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
LIPS: Contoured and flushed for a plumper look. I used Scott Barnes' signature lip contouring technique. See my lip contouring video for more info.
- Motives Mavens Sculpt Series FIRE Palette -- to contour
- Gerard Cosmetics "Berry Smoothie" lipstick -- new FAVE
NAILS: Huda Beauty Press-Ons for Mani-Monday