Hi guys! Today's post is a quick fashion how-to. If you follow me on Social (IG, FB, Snapchat), then you know I've been obsessing with anything and everything camouflage. This army print has been a go-to of mine since I was about 12 years old and it still works every time I want to toughen up an outfit. There are so many ways to approach it, so here are my three latest ensembles (with makeup looks to match). Let me know which one is your favorite and which one would you wear?!
Check out the details and see more pix below
Camo Look #1: Sleek & Chic
The Look: Dressed down "dressy". All black with a hint of camo and peek-a-boo skin.
- Jacket, vegan leather leggings and heels: Zara
- Camouflage button-down: J.Crew
- Crop top: LuLu's
- Purse: Rebecca Minkoff
Check out my MAKEUP LOOK HERE
Camo Look #2: Sporty / Sexy
The Look: Dressed up casual. Form-fitting, yet comfy.
- Bodysuit: Nasty Gal
- Army Joggers: ASA Loves
- Cage Booties: LuLu's
Check out my Makeup Look & quick tutorial HERE
Camo Look #3: Toughened Trendy
The Look: Casual cool and pulled together.
- Floral Army Pants: Anthropologie
- Bordeaux MC Vest: Schott NYC
- White Tee: C&C California
- Heels: Pour la Victoire
- Clarins Everlasting Foundation
- Makeup Geek Rendezvous blush
- Gerard Cosmetics Marylin highlighter (to highlight)
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Sculpt & Glow (to contour)
- NYX soft matte cream in Abu Dhabi (outer portion)
- Dose of Colors liquid lipstick in Sand (inner portion)