Hey beauties! If you think this nail art looks familiar, you're correct! This weeks "Pin-Up" Nautical theme was inspired by my "I Heart My Sailor" Nail Art from two years ago. This time, instead of hand painting, I'm using a few various nail polish appliqués and taking the design a bit further. I rarely match my nails to my pedi, but this summery Sailor theme was too cute to pass by, so I also implemented it in dressing up my toesies. Check out my pedi and my inspiration below the break and let me know which version of this design you like the most!
Read more for details & more pix
- Incoco Nail Polish Appliqués:
- Pass The Bubbly (gold micro glitter)
- Yacht Party (white and blue nautical design)
- Madam Glam Soak-Off Gel Top Coat
- KISS Pro LED Lamp
- Lips are Gerard Cosmetics "Mercury Rising" lipstick
- Lashes are Flutter Lashes "Ashlin"
- Skin is Too Faced Born This Way foundation in Sand
- Charlotte Tilbury Dreamy Glow highlighter
Top: Urban Outfitters
My Inspiration Nails (see original post)