Hey my loves! Back on the blog again with this springy, peachy prom look. Before I get to the look, I've got something that's been pressing me for some time now that I need to get off my chest. So here goes...
(continued after the break)
Since my last blog post, I've traveled to Miami, Hawaii and London, taken on several major campaigns and finalized three back-to-back projects (you'll see them all on my channels very soon). With all the going-ons, it feels and looks like I have absolutely abandoned my blog. Truth is, my heart has been breaking over that fact for the past few months, to the point where I can no longer stand it, so I want to put in every effort to revive this very crucial piece of my beauty venture. My blog is where I started, those of you who read it know that it is my diary, my truest form of self-expression and it is the foundation that supersedes all the apps and platforms that tend to change over time. Here is where you can learn all the facts about me as well as follow my journey from the very VERY beginning.
Pardon this confessional, it seemed appropriate given the sentiment in the above picture and more importantly, the long-awaited explanation to all the questions I've received from you. It's amazing to me that so many of you still come to my blog every single day and even though I haven't been up-keeping it the way I should be, the blog is still growing. With that said, I want to thank you guys for supporting me the way you've been and I invite you to join me in kicking my butt back to blogging at least once a week. Please, thank you and I love you! I'm motivated to get back on the writing horse and go back to where it all started. Let's do this!
On to the VIDEO!
This week's look was inspired by Peaches, more specifically, Too Faced's new Sweet Peach palette and it was originally intended to be for Prom. I created a sparkly peach eyeshadow look to resemble a fizzy drink and added a few whimsical dots with my liner to keep it fun, playful and not so serious.
Products & Tools (in order of appearance)
- Marc Jacobs Coconut Primer
- Tarte Smoothing Primer
- Marc Jacobs Remarcable Foundation (shades 44 & 46)
- Marc Jacobs The Face III Brush
- Becca Color Corrector in Pistachio
- Tarte Colored Clay CC Primer (for eyes)
- Benefit Erase Paste shade 3
- Motives 120 Eye Primer brush
- Dermablend Translucent Powder
- No name small fluff brush
- Wayne Goss brush 11 (face setting)
- Dermablend Intense Powder Camo in Toast
- Loreal Infallible Powder in 700 (Classic Tan)
- Wayne Goss brush 12
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Natasha Denona Blush Duo
- Wayne Goss Brush 00
- Sigma Brow Brush
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Ebony
- Tarte Tarlette Palette
- Wayne Goss Brush 19 (eye set)
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette
- Wayne Goss Brush 20 (eye set)
- Wayne Goss Brush 18 (eye set)
- The Balm Cosmetics Schwing Liner
- Tarte Tarteist Mascara
- Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray (Lemongrass)
- Make Up For Ever Diamond Powder
- Sigma small eyeshadow brush
- Eyeris Lashes in Athena
- Marc Jacobs lip liner in Primrose
- Gerard Cosmetics gloss in Blooming Hibiscus
Where would you wear?