Salut mes belles! It's Mani Monday and I'm back with another hand-painted nail art! This bright, nautical mani is the perfect look to open up the beach season and is quite easy to replicate -- just follow my step-by-step pictorial tutorial and these sailor stripes can be yours in no time!
For this look, you'll need:
- Base Coat of your choice
- I used: Duri Rejuvacote
- White nail polish of your choice
- Lancome Vernis In Love Fade Resistant Gloss Shine Nail Polish in:
- Nail Art Striping Tape
- I used: Born Pretty Store striping tape (10% off code: maryam5w21)
- Top Coat of your choice
- I used: Seche Vite
Nautical Stripes Nail Art How-To:
- Apply your base coat and follow with 1-2 coats of white polish. TIP: Add a variation French Tip to the accent nail of your choice. Wait for the polish to dry.
- Apply a few strips of striping tape across your nail beds, keeping consistent distance in-between.
- Work with one nail at a time and paint the blue nail polish over the tape. It's important to remove the striping tape immediately after polish application and before it has a chance to dry. Apply top coat.
- Optional: Add red hearts on top of the stripes for a fun twist! You can watch my YouTube tutorial on how to create hearts.
Watch my Easy Nail Art Hearts Tutorial!
Enjoy and Good Luck!
*Some product/s in this post were provided for my consideration and review. The opinion stated is 100% my own.
Maryam Maquillage © 2013. www.maryammaquillage.com