Hey beauties!! If you watched the Oscar's red carpet last night, I dare you to guess (without reading the caption) -- whose makeup look did I recreate in this photo?
Chrissy's Look was by far my favorite of the night! So much so that it had to be mine :) Her makeup was created by MUA Mary Phillips using Maybelline products. It's not a coincidence that this is the second time this week, I'm recreating a Maybelline makeup look (see first here), this team has been killin' it at Fashion Week and now at the red carpet!
I don't own any Maybelline makeup (will definitely have to go out and get me some now), but here are the products I used to get my look:
- L'Oreal True Match foundation in W6
- Gerard Cosmetics BB + Illumination Cream -- I mixed it in with my foundation to replicated Chrissy's "glow"
- Makeup Geek blush in Summer Fling
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil in Med/Deep -- to contour and add warmth
- Makeup Geek Vegas Lights Palette shadows
- House of Lashes Temptress lashes