Salut mes belles! Summer is almost here, so say goodbye to your neutral palettes -- it's time to whip out the colors combos! My favorite for the season is Too Faced "Summer Eyes" Palette: a gorgeous compilation of shimmery pink, sparkly coral, glistening turquoise with an array of warm browns to bronze up the complexion. Today's cut-crease look is easy to achieve and I've even included a step-by-step pictorial tutorial -- I know how much you love those, so enjoy!!
Happy Summer! Read more for deets :)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Too Faced Summer Eyes Collection -- now in a brand new tin compact with mirror!
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Strawberry Milk -- used as base
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Waterproof Liner in Azure -- waterline
- Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid liner in Black
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Ash
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- House of Lashes -- Temptress
- House of Lashes eyelash adhesive
- Dinair Airbrush Makeup Concealers
- Orange Highlighter
- Natural Beige
Cut-Crease Pictorial Tutorial
- Cut-Crease: Chocolate Sun (outer portion) & Toasted Coconut (inner portion) -- use an angled liner brush for a sharp line, or a pointed detailing brush for a softer, diffused line.
- Blending: Toasted Coconut on a stiff fluffy brush
- Blending & Brow Bone: Seashell on an angled fluffy brush
- Lid Base: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Strawberry Milk
- Lid Color: Plumeria (outer half) & Coral Crush (inner half)
- Lower Lash Line: Waterproof liner in Azure, sealed with Mermaid
- Liner: Black liquid liner
- Complete with mascara and false lashes, add concealer & brow gel
Watch my latest YouTube tutorial for a detailed how-to and technique. Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel -- I have NEW VIDEOS coming up in just a few days!!!
*Some product/s in this post were provided for my consideration and review. The opinion stated is 100% my own.
Maryam Maquillage © 2013. www.maryammaquillage.com