Hello gorgeous! Fall is almost here and while everyone's talking about scarves and layering, I'm holding on the last bit of summer! Today's ready-to-wear look is inspired by the warm, loving sun that gives us energy and light -- two major forces without which we cannot function. For the sake of keeping true to my inspiration, I'm going for a monochromatic look using coral as my primary color source. After all, it is my favorite color for the summer... ::sob::
Read more for deets :)
Anastasia's palettes never disappoint and Lavish is no different. With four mattes and six shimmery shades, this versatile kit is a must-have for fall and the holiday season. The kit features a super compact, thin removable palette and comes with four of Anastasia's best necessities: Covet Waterproof Liner in Noir, a mini eyebrow pencil in Dark Brown, a dual-ended brush and tweezers. What more could you ask for? Lavish has it all!
HAIR: Easy disheveled bohemian. I'm wearing 22" Malaysian Human Hair clip-in Extensions (color: 4) from BK Unique Hair
SKIN: Flawless, bronzed and luminous. I'm wearing:
- Motives for La La color perfection quad in Medium -- for highlighting and contouring
- Motives for La La liquid foundation in Golden
- Motives Pressed Bronzer in Miami Glow -- used for getting that glow!
CHEEKS: Shimmery Coral-Peach
LIPS: Coral and luscious
EYES: Contoured, soft and well-defined eyes, dense lashes, sculpted brows.
- Motives Eye Shadow Base -- my new FAVE primer!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills LAVISH Set
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Waterproof liner in Midnight (black with glitter)
- House of Lashes 'Sweet Romance'
- Prime the lids and use a pointed tip brush to apply Sienna (reddish brown) to the outer half of the crease and lower lash line.
- Use a fluffy brush and Orange Soda (soft coral) to blend out the crease and take the color all the way to the brow bone.
- Go back in with the Black Diamond (sparkly black) on the pointed brush and sharpen just the outer portion of the crease and outer v.
- Apply Ballet (soft dainty pink with sparkles) to the entire lid, staying under the crease.
- Apply Cream (matte cream) directly under the brow.
- Line the top lash line with Midnight waterproof liner staying close to the lashes.
- Apply your lashes and/or mascara.
The Full Look: Ombré Sunset