Salut mes belles! I'm still in a pink mood, so today's nail post is reflective of my girly theme of the week. This mani is my first hand-painted nail art in almost a month -- I used mostly stickers & appliqués while on vacation -- so I wanted to keep this first one fairly easy and fun. I came up with this bright glittery design, which is not only quick and easy, but also satisfying in terms of my pink theme and craving for Strawberry waffles ;))
Read more for tips, tricks & how-to!
Inglot Pro New Sparkling Nail Enamel & Nail and Body Spangles
To help me achieve my girly nail design, I used Inglot Pro latest sparkling nail enamel and spangles. The line recently launched 14 NEW glitter nail art liner polishes and 10 nail and body cosmetic glitters for glamming up your nail art and makeup and taking it to the next level. For this design, I used:
- Inglot Pro New Sparkling Nail Enamel #87 (electric pink glitter)
- Inglot Pro New Nail and Body Spangles #24 (large holographic round glitter)
- Duri Rejuvacote Base Coat
- Soo Nails Nail Enamel in French Pink (similar)
- NailsChic Nail Art Micropen in Pink (optional)
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
- Apply your base coat and follow with 1-2 coats of your French Pink base color.
- Optional: Use a fine nail art brush and bright pink polish to paint a French tip along the edge of your nail, then paint diagonal lines to create a fishnet pattern. This step helps the pink glitter appear brighter and denser, and also makes the finished design look cleaner.
- Top the French tip and fishnet pattern with pink glitter using Inglot's sparkling nail art liner polish.
- Add a fun holographic spangle to the center of the fishnet pattern (this helps disguise any mistakes).
- Complete with top coat to seal the design and add shine.
- Incoco Real Polish Appliqués in:
- Incoco Ready Set Gel! Kit -- to cure the design
indulging in Halo Halo in the Philippines <3 Keep glued for more pix from my trip!
*Some product/s in this post were sent for my consideration and review. The opinion stated is 100% my own.
Maryam Maquillage © 2013. www.maryammaquillage.com