Bonjour mes belles!! It's a beautiful day and I'm starting my weekend early en route to Southampton for a beauty event (pics coming up!). This week was a toughie, but I pulled through and together with Lee, prepared a YouTube video tutorial for you guys, just in time for your weekend celebrations. The look is edgy, smoldering and is centered around purple eyeshadow -- a great choice for a date or a night out and a perfect match for any sultry weekend outfit.
Video Below - Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my YT channel!
I'm using all Lancome makeup to achieve this look
Products Used (in order of appearance):
- Lancome Jason Wu "Alpha Dahlia" Palette
- Lancome La Base Aquatique #3
- Lancome Brush #8
- Lancome Brush #16
- Lancome Brush #17
- Lancome Brush #12
- Lancome Brush #11
- Lancome Brush #23
- Lancome Artliner 24H in Black Diamond
- Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof in Noir
- Lancome Brush #24
- Lancome Le Curler
- Lancome Definicils Waterproof Mascara in Black
- Lancome Blush Subtil Menage A Trois in Flush
- Lancome Brush #6
- Lancome L'Absolu Rouge in Rich Cashmere
- Lancome Gloss in Love in Pink Posh
- LASHES: Flutter Lashes "Kelsey"
Happy Weekend mes belles!