Happy Tutorial-Thursday Beauties! The new season is here -- though it still feels like winter in NY -- but, I'm really excited to play with a new palette and add a pop of color to my makeup routine. To help me realize my color ambitions, Lancome has just launched its "French Paradise" Summer Collection, inspired by the colors of the Mediterranean. This blue-coral makeup collection couldn't be more beautiful, so today, I've put together not one, but two looks just for you, including a video and a step-by-step tutorial. Let me know your thoughts in the comments section and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos.
Read more for Makeup Tutorials!
Look #1: Vibrant Blue Smokey Eye
- Lancome La Base Aquatique in 03 Nude
- Lancome Color Design 6-pan Palette "Refléts Mediterranée"
- Lancome Ombré Hypnose Stylo "Azur Mediterranée"
- Lancome Color Design gel liner "Black Fishnets"
- Lancome Definicils Mascara
LIPS: Lancome Juicy Tubes in Corail Neo Neon
Look #2: "Sparkling Ombré" Cat-Eye Shadow
"Sparkling Ombré" Cat-Eye Shadow Tutorial:
- Prime the lid and apply a soft wash of a nude shadow to the crease and brow bone using brush #17. I used "Lumieres" shadow from the Reflets Méditerranée palette.
- Using "Bronze Falaise" Ombré Hypnose Stylo, outline the crease a few mm's above the natural fold and extend the "wing" in a cat eye style. Fill in the shape keeping the inner corner clean.
- Darken the outer "wing" of the cat-eye shape with "Bronze Falaise" eyeshadow from the Reflets Méditerranée palette using brush #18. Also, line the lower lash line.
- Add a bright pop to the inner corner using "Corail Doré" Ombré Hypnose Stylo.
- Add bronze shimmer shadow to the center of the lid and lower lash line to blend the border between the two shadows. I used Color Design shadow in "All That Glistens".
- Add Definicils Mascara and/or falsies.
Which look is your fave?