Salut mes amis! Today's simple hearts nail art is a popular Valentine's Day request, so I've filmed a DIY nails tutorial for all of you to follow along. I'm teaching three different ways how to create hearts on the nails and I'm using three ridiculously easy methods that you will love! In this quick tutorial, you'll learn how to cut-out heart stencils, apply rhinestones (or studs), as well as hand-paint the heart shape on your nails. Your fingertips will be ready for Valentine's Day and you'll be a "hearts" expert in no time! As always, I'm including a list of all the products I'm using, along with links to purchase them.
Read more for products & tutorial :)
Dress up your red mani with an array of Valentine's Hearts <3
Products Used (Polishes):
- Duri Rejuvacote (Base)
- China Glaze Nail Lacquer – Glistening Snow (Holographic Silver Fine Glitter)
- China Glaze Nail Lacquer – With Love (Bright Red Creme)
- China Glaze Nail Lacquer – Pizzazz (Chunky Silver Glitter Overlay)
- Kiss Nail Art Paint – White
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Products Used (Tools):
- Kiss Maximum Speed Nail Glue
- Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen – Silver
- Born Pretty Store 6-Shape Rhinestones Wheel (10% Coupon: MARYAM5W21)
- Born Pretty Store Dotting Tool (10% Coupon: MARYAM5W21)
- Born Pretty Store Nail Art Brush from 15 Piece Nail Art Design Brush Set
- Born Pretty Store Wax Pencil (10% Coupon: MARYAM5W21)
- Tape, Scissors, Toothpick and/or Orange Stick
On to the Tutorial!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my CHANNEL!!!
*Some product/s in this post were sent for my consideration and review. The opinion stated is 100% my own.
Maryam Maquillage © 2013. www.maryammaquillage.com