Salut mes belles! The easiest way to transform any makeup or nails look into a festive one is to add sparkle in the form of glitter, shimmers, rhinestones or jewels. Hence, today on the agenda, I'm adding a dose of holiday sparkle to some of my favorite go-to looks and transforming them for a celebratory occasion.
Read more for deets & recs!
1. Sparkly Lids
The Look: Fierce cat eye and Bright Glitter set in a wash of Taupe Neutrals
- Motives Cosmetics My Beauty Weapon Palette
- Lancome Artliner 24H in Noir
- Motives liquid liner in Noir (to extend the fine corners)
- Coloured Raine "Icy Girl" glitter
- House of Lashes "Pixie Luxe" lashes
Glitter too much for you? Try a pair of glittery or crystal encrusted false lashes like Red Cherry JB or D012 from HB Beauty Bar (use my 10% off code: MaryamM10)
Pair your Sparkly Lips with soft nude lips. I'm wearing:
2. Sparkly Nails
The Look: Pretty in Pink gel nails with glitzy modern shaped tips. See tutorial here.
- Kiss Base Gel
- Kiss Everlasting Gel Polish Individual Color Gel in Petal
- Kiss Nail Art Kit (available January 2014)
- Kiss Top Gel
- Kiss PRO LED Gel Lamp
- Kiss Prep & Cleanse
Not comfortable with gel? Try Shimmer Polish glitter polishes for a dense glitter nail look!
2. Sparkly Feet
Showcase your beautiful feet and fresh pedi with a pair of glistening, party-ready anklets or payal.
- 2 anklets / 1 pair
- £34.99 / $65 (international shipping included)
Enjoy your sparkle, no matter the celebration!!