Hello my beauties!! It's been a while since my last post due to the production of the Stardust Tour beauty event, which took place this Saturday in Las Vegas. We had the most amazing time and turnout; I'll definitely be posting a thorough recap of the event later this week when I get back home. Currently, I'm still in Vegas, enjoying some down time while my flight is delayed for two days due to the massive winter storm Juno that's fast approaching NY and the tri-state area. I can't say that I'm complaining, nor that I'm not enjoying this sunny Las Vegas weather, so here's a quick post celebrating the beauty of the desert through color, makeup and fashion!
Read more for details, ootd & makeup TUTORIAL!
Current Mood: Light and Airy
This was my favorite makeup look, hair & outfit ensemble worn in Vegas. I was so excited about the warm weather that I went for the typical light and flowy desert-style outfit paired with vibrant makeup in the shades of pink. I glammed up the look with shiny accessories of various finishes and finished it off with wild waves to add texture to my mane.
Top & Jeans: Zara
Heels: Pour la Victoire
Rings: Caviar Noir
Bracelet: Purely Ethereal
Products Used (FACE):
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H
- Dermablend Setting Powder
- Lancome Blush Subtil Palette in Menage A Trois Kissed
LIPS: Lime Crime "Pink Velvet" Velvetine
Products Used (EYES):
- NYX White Base
- NYX Cosmetics Adorable Palette
- Tarte Cosmetics Gel Liner
- Lashes: House of Lashes "Noir Fairy Brown"
- Prime the lid and apply a soft neutral shade to the crease using a fluffy brush.
- With a small pencil brush, apply a deep brown shadow to the outer crease bringing it inwards along the crease. Add the shade to the lower lash line as well.
- Blend out the harsh edges of the dark brown shadow using a fluffy brush, gently adding in the medium brown shade to soften the transition.
- Apply NYX white base to the lid, keeping a clean edge at the outer corner.
- Apply the pink shade from the palette all over the white base covering the entire lid.
- Line the top lash line and wing out the liner. Add falsies and mascara.