Salut mes amis! Today's makeup / accessories post is made possible with a little help from my friend Aida, an independent stylist with Stella & Dot, a celeb favorite jewelry brand responsible for styling many of today's hottest stars. While I'm not a star nor a celebrity (not yet haha), I sure feel like one in these gorgeous dangling Tigris earrings! My ready-to-wear exotic maquillage is inspired by the earrings, that's why today, I'm a Tigress from Tigris!
Read more for pix, deets, plus styling & makeup tips!
Stella & Dot, an Inc. 500 Fastest-Growing Company, is a San Francisco based social selling jewelry line that creates flexible entrepreneurial opportunities for women. Their boutique-style accessories line is available exclusively through in-home Trunk Shows by Independent Stylists like my friend Aida, as well as online. Stella & Dot's of a kind collections are featured in Gossip Girl, In Style and Lucky Magazine, as well as on the wrists and necklines of today's hottest celebrities.
Rashida Jones in Sierra necklace
Katy Perry in Renegade Cluster bracelet
Selena Gomez in Rebel Pendant necklace
Check out the beautiful Brooke Burke hosting her own Trunk Show (left) and the ever-so-fabulous Kourtney K. rockin' it out in Festival 'Til Dawn necklace
Maryam Maquillage in Tigris earrings! ;p
- Don't be afraid to mix your metals! Pair your golden hoops with bronze, antique gold and pearl colored eyeshadow
- Wear your hair up in a chic bun to show off your dangling earrings and highlighted cheekbones; or wear your hair down to give these shiny earrings a casual backdrop
- Dress up any outfit with a pair of shiny chandeliers, or dress them down over a t-shirt and jeans
On to the Maquillage!
An exotic pair of earrings calls for an exotic eye shape and sparkling lids! Create this look with a smoldering black liner and shimmery metallic eye shadows.
- Clinique brush-on cream liner in True Black
- Ardell Lashes #116
- Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencil in Black Gold-- inner waterline
- L'Oréal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black-- lower lashes
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eyeshadow Collection -- a gorgeous compilation of shimmery neutrals and matte shadows to create a perfect natural, yet popping eye look!
- Honey Pot -- center lid
- Push Up -- outer lid
- Erotica & Cocoa Puff -- lower lash line
- Velvet Revolver -- crease
- Sexpresso & Cocoa Puff -- outer crease wing
- Heaven -- under brow (inner)
- Silk Teddy -- highlight under brow (center)
- Nude Beach -- inner corner
On my Lips, I'm wearing:
- NYX lip liner in Soft Brown
- Too Faced Glamour Gloss Volumizing Gloss in Plush -- gorgeous golden coral shade similar to Nars' Orgasm lip gloss
- Benefit Cosmetics blush in Georgia -- the perfect peach
Tigress Eye Tip: to create an exotic feline eye shape, simply extend your inner liner following the natural curve of your top lash line. Use a gel or cream liner on a fine brush for precision and outline the lower lash line to create a sharp frame around the inner corner. Use the same technique to outline the outer corner and extend the wing, leaving the center of the lower lash line blank.
Stay Tuned for more Stella & Dot goodies with Nail Art!!
Contact Aida to schedule your Stella & Dot trunk show in the NY area and/or inquire about entrepreneurial / career opportunities to earn gorgeous jewelry as an independent stylist and be a part of one of the fastest growing companies!!
Maryam Maquillage © 2012. www.maryammaquillage.com