Hello beauties! It's Wearable-Wednesday and for today's makeup edition, I'm keeping it soft, natural and feminine. This "pretty in pink" smokey look is perfect for any season and is a great option for a summer bride. I'm using a mix of shimmery and matte shadows from the new CATWALK palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills and drawing a soft focus to all the features for a bright, wide-awake look.
Read more for deets!
Anastasia's NEW Catwalk Palette is a brilliant compilation of sultry, demure and ethereal eye shadows in highly pigmented shimmery, satin and matte finishes. This palette is essential for creating dramatic smokey eyes, as well as flattering ready-to-wear looks for your daily activities, formal occasions and everything in-between. With rich browns, popping champagne and gold shifts, plummy purples, dainty mauves and pearls, plus a smoldering black -- this collection is perfect for every girl's taste, eye color and complexion. I highly recommend this palette to everyone, especially to all my neutral girls. If you're a lover of the Naked Palettes -- you will fall in love with the Catwalk Palette! Pinkie promise :))
Today's Look: Daytime Sweet-n-Sultry Cat-Eye Smokey -- perfect for a blushing bride or just for adding a little oomph to every day makeup
Products Used (Eyes):
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper (primer)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills CATWALK Palette
- Call Back (shimmery champagne) -- worn on the lid
- Day Rate (matte soft pink) -- worn on the crease
- Pose (shimmery blackened violet) -- worn on the outer v and lower lash line
- Strut (shimmery purple) -- worn on the crease and outer corner
- LBD (matte black) -- used to intensify the outer corner and outer lower lash line
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Waterproof Liner in Steel (gray) -- outer top lash line
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Ash
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- House of Lashes Au Naturale Lashes
- House of Lashes lash adhesive
- Carlo di Roma Nude Liner (waterline)
Products Used (Face):
- Dinair Airbrush Makeup in Honey Beige
- Sweet Pea and Fay Strangely Wearable Mineral Blush in Andromeda -- this is the most pigmented blush I've yet to try, a little goes a long way for long-lasting vibrant color!
"Popping Pink" Lips:
- NYX lip liner in Natural
- Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Sex Pot (sheer lilac)
- Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Barely Legal (marshmallow pink) -- mixed in the center
For more makeup looks with the Catwalk Palette, check out my day to night transformation tutorial!
Don't Forget to SUBSCRIBE to My YouTube Channel: Maryam Maquillage!!
Make Sure to ENTER my current GIVEAWAY!!!
*Some product/s in this post were provided for my consideration and review. The opinion stated is 100% my own.
Maryam Maquillage © 2013. www.maryammaquillage.com