Salut mes amis! Today's look is simple, effective and a bit edgy -- I'm going for a sultry, exotic cat eye liner and updating my every day work look to a fierce night look! I'm using all Motives Cosmetics because Motives liner is one of the best I've tried and makes this look super easy to achieve. Liner is sort of my specialty and I'm very excited to present my first ever "Cat-Eye Liner" Pictorial-Tutorial!! Shall we?
Read more for pix, deets & step-by-step!
- Motives Eye Shadow Base
- Motives 15-piece Professional Brush Set
- Motives Gel Liner in Little Black Dress
- Motives Waterproof Eye Pencil in Black Magic
- Motives Eyeshadows
- Creme Fresh
- Choco Light
- Motives Glitter Pot in Celebrate
- Motives Glitter Adhesive
- LASHES: House of Lashes "Bohemian Princess"
Sparkly Exotic Cat-Eye Liner Tutorial
- Prime the entire lid with Eye Base. Using a flat stiff brush, apply Creme Fresh eyeshadow all over the lid, from the lash line to the brow.
- With a pointed crease brush, apply Cappuccino eyeshadow using windshield wiper motions. Emphasize the outer third with Choco Light eyeshadow.
- Line the bottom waterline using Black Magic waterproof pencil line and smudge it below the lash line. Extend the lower lash line following its natural angle. This is the first step to creating a winged liner look.
- Using a Little Black Dress gel liner on a liner brush, sharpen the wing and paint a straight line from the inner corner to the wing's edge. Thicken the liner gradually, starting from the point where the lashes begin to grow. Do not thicken the tear duct portion.
- Apply glitter adhesive to the middle of the liner, right above the iris, and add silver glitter, concentrating on the center of the lid.
- Apply mascara and falsies.
Necklace: Innaya Couture "Allah" Calligraphy necklace just a little something to remind us to "keep the faith" :))
Hair: Sleek, straight, and super long.
P. S. Have you seen my Lip Contouring Video for achieving Fuller Lips?
Check it out and don't forget to subscribe!!!