Hey beauties! We're almost approaching the weekend, so here's another smokey eye idea and makeup tutorial for all your weekend festivities. Teal is one of my favorite colors to complement brown eyes and when worn in moderation, it can truly transform your peepers and brighten your complexion. Check out the full tutorial below!
Read more for products, deets and tutorial
Teal Smokey Eye for Fun
Teal Smokey Eye How-To using Lancome "Teal Fury" Palette:
- Prime the lid with Lancome La Base Aquatique in Nude. Use brush #23 to highlight the inner corner and brow bone with the lightest shade from the Teal Fury palette.
- Using brush #17 and windshield wiper motions, apply the matte teal shade to the crease or halfway between the brow and lash line.
- Using brush #11, apply the shimmery teal shadow to the inner half of the lid.
- With the same brush, apply the shimmery turquoise shade to the outer half of the lid.
- Apply the dark teal shadow to the outer corner and lower lash line with brush #16.
- Line the top lash line with Artliner 24H in Black Diamond and wing it out. Apply mascara or falsies to complete the look. My falsies: Flutter Lashes "Stella".
Pair with your fiercest little dress and killer heels and go smoke 'em!!
Heels: Sophia Webster