Hey beauties! Thanksgiving holiday is tomorrow, and I've got a number of blessings to count and lots to be thankful for this year. It's been a tremendous year for me work-wise and I'm really excited to be spending the next few days with my extended family and taking a much needed mini-vacation. In honor of Thanksgiving, I've put together this festive makeup and nail art look using all Motives makeup and nail polishes. I've incorporated lots of fall colors, including rich reds, shimmering greens and warm golden tones. I hope you like this one and get to try it out for yourself. Happy Holidays!!!
Read more for makeup deets & Turkey Day nail art!
Fall Plaids with Turkey detail Nail Art
Products Used: Motives Cosmetics Nail Polishes (use code MARYAMNYC to get FREE SHIPPING worldwide)
- Crave (pictured) -- satin brick brown
- If You Dare -- duo-tone olive-gold
- Exposed -- creamy nude
- Emerald City -- emerald green
Other Products Used:
- Striping Brush
- Nubar Nail Art Pens in Gold, Bronze and Black
"Mossy Smokey" Products Used: use code MARYAMNYC to get FREE SHIPPING on any Motives products
- Motives "In The Nude" Palette
- Luxe eyeshadow on lid
- Force -- crease
- Fawn -- blending
- Miami Glow -- brow bone
- Motives Cosmetics "Bubble Gum" cream shadow (inner corner)
- Motives Cosmetics "Metal" gel liner
- Lashes: House of Lashes "Starlet"
What are you thankful for?