Hey beauties! There's a new makeup tutorial on my YouTube channel: Maryam Maquillage and it's all about getting creative with your eyeliners. This video is different from the rest -- for one, because there's no eyeshadows involved in this look -- and I love it for its graphic lines and artistic expression. Try it out for an artsy night on the town: a play, a visit to an art gallery / a museum or anything that requires a creative touch. Hope you like!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel, read below for more :)
PRODUCTS USED (in order of appearance):
- Jade (top lash line)
- Prune (lower lash line)
- Sapphire (lower inner corner)
- Turquoise (outer wing)
- Golden Riviera (waterline and lid)
- Fumée (crease)
Here's are some simpler liner looks sorted by eye color recommendations :)
Thanks to my Lee for this awesome chart! Which one are you?
- Blue Eyes: Bronze Riche (top lash line), Sapphire (lower lash line); Golden Riviera (waterline / inner corner)
- Green Eyes: Amethyst (top lash line / inner corner); Café (lower lash line)
- Hazel Eyes: Jade (inner lash lines); Prune (outer lash lines)
- Brown Eyes: Turquoise (top lash line); Noir (lower lash line); Artliner 24H in Black Diamond
Maryam Maquillage © 2011-2014. www.maryammaquillage.com