Hey beauties! It's Friday and I've got some exciting news to share. Earlier this week, I created a look using the exclusive Lancome for HSN Limited Edition "French Nude" Collection and I'm excited to announce that the star palette from the set is now individually available for sale on HSN.com! Check out my tutorial below and read more about why I love and recommend it.
Read more for tutorial!
Smokey with a Spring Pop
The Look: Warm-tone, smokey eye with a pop of satin pink on the lid, accented with bold cat eye liner and soft feathery lashes.
- Lancome for HSN "French Nude" palette -- created exclusively for HSN, this limited edition palette includes 6 of Lancome's best-selling full-size shades in one compact. The shadows range from light to dark and warm to cool, featuring satin and matte finishes to create versatile and wearable eye looks for any occasion. Price: $51 ($120 value)
- Lancome Color Design gel liner in Black Fishnets
- Lancome La Base Aquatique in Nude
Spring Smokey Eye Step-by-Step:
- Apply primer and use Lancome brush 17 to apply "Chic" (matte ochre) onto the crease area and lower lash line.
- Use brush 16 to apply "Vintage" (matte dark brown) directly in the fold and lower lash line and blend out with the previous shadow.
- Use shadow brush 18 to apply "Exhibition" (dusty rose) to the outer lid and "Pink Pearls" (pale pink) to the inner lid and corner.
- Apply "Clock Strikes 12" (charcoal) to the outer corner using brush 16.
- Add "Honeymoon" (champagne) onto the brow bone and inner corner as a highlight.
- Add liner, mascara and falsies to complete the look. I used Lancome liner design gel liner in Black Fishnets.