Bonjour mes amis! This season, I'm keeping it "glamorous, glitzy and glossy" with a little help from my not-so-secret arsenal: December's Glossybox. This month's box has outdone itself once again -- not only does it live up to its theme, but it actually expresses the joy of giving with its perfectly curated, personalized items, impeccable packaging and genuine care. I swear by the Glossybox because it never fails to impress me. The people behind the brand really listen to their customers and utilize this advice to perfect each month's box so that it is better than the previous, and way beyond any service of its kind.
Who's ready to open up this prezzie?
not 4, not 5, but SE7EN exclusive items... Bam!
December's "Glamour, Glitz & Gloss" box offers an array of versatile gifts for the season to keep you sparkling and stylish while you party hop. Let's take a closer look!
1. Zoya Nail Lacquer in Electra -- full size
- Zoya Nail Lacquer in Electra -- this sparkling polish is perfect for the holiday season, and especially fitting for New Years Eve! The tiny holographic silver glitter strips in this polish look like jeweled icicles and I can't wait to create wintry nail art using this stunner! I'm thinking silver glitter tips for that über cool Ice Queen mood :)
2. Forest Essentials Luxurious Ayurveda -- deluxe sample
3. Heartland Fragrance Co. Bath Salts -- deluxe sample
- Forest Essentials Luxurious Ayurveda Madurai Jasmine & Mogra Bath & Shower Oil -- coming straight out of India, this essential and natural oils blend moisturizer is intoxicating and exotic, leaving the skin smooth and supple when used after a shower. The seductive scent of this oil lingers on for hours and fills the mind (body & soul) with serenity and enchanting dreams of reincarnating to an Indian goddess.
- Heartland Frangrance Co. Bath Salts -- White Tea and herb-infused, these 100% pure Epsom bath salts rejuvenate the body, reduce tension and refresh the skin when used weekly. Give your body and mind a boost with healing aromatherapy to renew into the new year.
4. Pleats Please by Issey Miyake -- sample
5. Wella Velvet Amplifier -- sample
- Pleats Please by Issey Miyake Eau de Toilette -- this effervescent, sensual fragrance was inspired by world renowned designer Issey Miyake's iconic Pleats Please ready-to-wear line. This feminine perfume is fresh, floral, and slightly fruity = a perfectly optimistic and joyful combo!
- Wella Velvet Amplifier -- essentially a hair primer, this concentrated serum prepares the strands by improving manageability and amplifying control for no fuss styling. P. S. This stuff really works and has turned my braiding fiasco into a breeze :)
6. mark. Lipclick Luxe Lipstick -- full size
- mark. Lipclick Luxe Lipstick in m.powerment petal -- This limited edition creamy rose lipstick is not only luminous and hydrating, but was developed to raise awareness for a powerful women's cause. The color is consistent and flattering, the formula is truly hydrating and the magnetic case packaging that "clicks" when it closes is simply superb. Highly recommended!
7. Jewelmint Jewelry -- as a special gift this Holiday Season <3
- Jewelmint Jewelry -- inspired by the runway, vintage jewelry and trendy celebrity style, JewelMint.com offers a versatile jewelry collection each month and recommends pieces that match your personal style. What girl doesn't love jewelry? Such a special gesture from Jewelmint & Glossybox!! P. S. I <3 you back :)
Wearing Glossy Goodies: Wella Velvet Amplifier; mark. lipclick lipstick in m.powerment petal; JewelMint heart necklace & Issey Miyake Pleats Please (if only you could smell me... ;)
Nothing cheers me up more than receiving the coveted Glossybox -- a luxurious beauty subscription service that arrives at my doorstep every month. This month I was elated, uplifted, excited and felt so many girly emotions when I saw that perfect pink box and all the goodies inside! Thanks Glossybox, for making my Glossy experience so memorable and special -- I'm looking forward to the new year :)
*The product/s in this post were sent for my consideration and review. The opinion stated is 100% my own.
Maryam Maquillage © 2012. www.maryammaquillage.com