Salut mes amis! It's been a crazy busy weekend, and I'm back with my first post of the week: a quick mani / pedi nail art combo. Although today's design isn't one bit hand-painted, it is one of my personal faves, plus anyone can replicate it, so it's definitely share-worthy! Read more to see how it was created :)
Pix & Deets after the jump!
Black & White
Today's Theme: Black & White, Crisp Contrast, a Hint of Silver, Geometrics & Melodic Swirls...
- Kiss Nail Dress French or Full Katie Cazorla Spring Signature Series in "Larger Than Life" (black and white geometric design) -- used on my toes and some nails. This is one of my favorite, if not THE favorite Kiss Nail Dress pattern. I love the smart, sleek, on-trend design and how easily it transforms my plain nails into über cool fingertip accessories. This set of strips is dual-ended and can be worn as a "French or Full" design.
- Available in April 2013, at Walgreens, Walmart, CVS & Rite Aid stores nationwide
- Kiss Nail Dress in "Bustier" (silver studded black floral) -- used on accent nails. This is a gorgeous 3D design that looks amazing on its own or as an accent.
- Broadway Nails ImPRESS Press-On Manicure Nicole Scherzinger Signature Series in "On & On" (music notes) -- used on some nails. Impress manicure is the easiest way to get gorgeous nails in seconds. Simply choose the size, peel off the clear tab and press the nail onto your natural nail. Voila! ImPress press-on nails are said to last up to a week and I'm on day 4 -- this stuff is solid!
- For added shine, thickness and longevity, I sealed the Nail Dress with one coat of Kiss Gel Top Coat and cured the toes and nails in Kiss PRO LED lamp.
- Available at Target, Walmart, Kmart, Rite Aid, Walgreens, CVS and Duane Reade stores nationwide
Doesn't this Black & White combo just make you wanna sing?!
*Some product/s in this post were sent for my consideration and review. The opinion stated is 100% my own.
Maryam Maquillage © 2013. www.maryammaquillage.com